Follow the Flow, Friend.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Growing up

Growing up


Friday was about having TT session with the Zerotohundred brothers. Sadly. The attendance was so low which upon my late arrival, No one was there. Usually they stayed there until the AM!

Oh well, guess everybody were busy. So i called Nicole,Daniel and Peter out for a tea session instead, ang mo liang teh. Wakakakaka.

OOO
surf wifi @ Coffee bean Pelangi for the whole afternoon with Big cat's accompany. They got some animal event going on for families. Err... I was utterly disgusted. No discrimination on those animals....i just not so good with them. Hmm...

The Keeper let these run wild in the main hall ok?

Not a monkey but a baboon. Red arse one.

Parrot? Moscot? beats me.

Richie and family came over my place and hang around. Then dinner @ Da Pai Tang with Claudia joined in.

The Seau Family

Cherry with Baby Ryan

Just couldn't help it. I gotta censored his tits.



I know you are troubled. Just hang on ok? Nothing is impossible. Just willingness. I just heard a sad story. I will blog it tomorrow. I can't do it now either.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home