Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Normal

Normal

Today is just another typical normal day. Bored. So bored can die. Met up with NTUC Income insurance agent and got my medishield health care covered. Cause i know my health ain't doing that fine like it used to. Over weight and puffing more than ever. Planning to get a saving plan too.

Yesterday went out with Big & small cat, Simon, Nic, Mitzy & Bensern to Eden lounge. 2ND round @ Dolce. Accidentally met Evon, Danille & Rahim they all. And they were pissed cause i didnt inform them about the drinking session. Duh~ Forgot ma... Forgive me my friends. I forgot cause before we went there, Me, Big & small cat were eating steamboat with Nic's parents. Not did it with purpose.

Anyway, Happy belated Mid Autumn Festival guys. Thanks who those text me with great wishes. I am happy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home