Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Physical look that sucks all time.

Physical look that sucks all time.

Here, as promised. The lastest TY outlook. None of my freinds could recognise me when they saw me yesterday. NONE. It's a good beginning, i guess.

A little rocker style.


Ah Pek style


Please hor, No need to comment. What done is done. I also not wanted to cut it. But on my discipline prospective, I need to do a change, In order flow again.


Had dinner with Mitzy & Bensern @ 101. Ate quite alot after staving for a week now. At least i got someone to accompany me dinner ma.... & today is Moon cake festival, what to do? I am bored bored bored bored bored bored bored to death. Could someone please do something?

BenSern+Mitzy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home