Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sarcastic

Sarcastic

Some people just gives me the nerve. Already late for 35 minutes for work and congested for almost 2 hours in causeway, some more upon arrival can say sarcastic word of :-

“ Very early hor?”

Ni na bu eh chao chee bye!!! Damn stim la like that!

I know it was my fault of being late. I had tried. To come. As early. As possible. Already.

Btw, for your info, I got pay deduction for being late each time. Yes, our company does have punch card system. So, for me, it’s considered fair and square system. Once you reached late, then pay cut, end of story. But no….someone wants to mess with TY. Someone got nothing better to do.

Hello, get a life and stop monitoring my attendance for gods sake. Do something useful instead please. If you claim that I am that horrible employee, send me a warning letter and screw me off.

I am not going to upgrade the email server which requires my weekends. Which, you think I got money for that? It’s only a goodwill job. Since you guys is picking up on me. You now can fuck that, period.

If the traffic still as bad as it gets, fuck it man. I am not gonna wake up 5 am at start queuing at the custom at 6am. You can lick my balls.

Naïve?

Screw that. I rather get a lower pay whereby I can adjust my timing well. You guys just suck for not being understanding. Apparently, I don’t fuck care if you do read my blog.

This entry is dedicated to all the asshole bosses. That’s why you don’t see me greet you this morning; Cause your mouth pretty stinks. I just wanna go far far away from you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home