Follow the Flow, Friend.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

All set

All set

I remember being in a foreign country for the 1st time. Where I found a job, work and live here in Singapore isn’t easy at all. I had to cope with so many issues like environment changes, and living standard. Nevertheless, lucky for me I already have few of my friends working here in Singapore.

Well, it’s my turn now to show newbie around town. This time, it’s for my younger brother.

Feel kind of great when you can become the pioneer to teach them a thing or two. Guide them around, present them your knowledge and contributing kinship spirit as it suppose to.

After all the hassle work, still got few more chores to finish up before he starts work, after that, it’s all his to do his thing.

So emo lately. My health is at risk. Didn’t know I can involve with this kind of sickness. Haiz.

Anyhow, still need to live on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home