Follow the Flow, Friend.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Apology

Apology

I apologize for the lack of updates due to my poor physical health is detoriating . Having MC for 3 days is no fun at all, some more need to provide off site support. No wonder I can not heal quickly. Dragging my sickness, if my office kept on bothers me like this, I think I die faster instead of complete my course.


Well, I found some old school pictures, so just to upload as an apology for late entry. Here, I wish Mee Hong will heal completely after her major operation. Don't die on me. Long roads ahead.

Mee Hong & Suzie in 2007. Mee Hong just had a major surgery. Lucky she survive.


Me in China in 2007. One of the dreadful tired days of my life.






Proud moment to be CMS's brother during his wedding with my WAJA in 2006


Classic. KO after Pure bar, Malacca in 2007 Guess Who?



Blog more once i'm done with this flu and fever. Knn....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home