Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rough weeks

Rough weeks

Everything single thing in my life is turning it’s back on me for the past 2 weeks. So super unsmooth, and every little struggle for accomplishment. Work load has never been so overwhelming.

I am so tired. I am shutting down on soccer world. Because I can’t bear with it any longer, else I am going to be some addict, which is an unpopular step ahead, and life would be miserable. Tee Hee….

I slept @ 3am yesterday. Skipping my morning shift for work the next day. So I took half day instead. Considered lucky as Mandy has extra of what I needed.

Met a rude cabbie, fuck you, if you so smart work in a bank or something, don’t act like you so great. Talking cock and giving attitude. Spoilt my day only.

I guess time for Bangkok. Anyone want to follow me on the 27th to 29th June ?

Go “buang suay”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home