Follow the Flow, Friend.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

In conjunction with celebration of Labour Day tomorrow, And also a special occasion for me.


Exactly a year ago, I started this blog for my friends and family to know what I’ve been up to lately, it’s more on a personal journal rather than a commercial blog. Anyway, even if I want to go commercial, I doubt any one will read it. Up to date, I'd posted 236 entries including this! Woo-Haa- Yee- Haa... ( Like wildman)

Some achievements makes me high. And i am proud to be a blogger, Although, it seems doesn't matters to others, but for me, it's something when you got nothing.

So here am I, wishing my blog,

HAPPY 1 Year Old!!!!

May all of you have a wonderful holiday tomorrow! Time really flies!

The Click Five - "I know it's bit too late, but Happy Birthday!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home